Monday-Friday - 11.00a.m - 3.00p.m
Saturday - 11.00a.m - 1.00p.m
- On entering the Central Library, readers must keep their belongings at the baggage counter.
- Students must wear an ID card at all times.
- Readers have to keep their mobile-phones in silent mode before they enter the Central Library.
- On entering the Library, readers have to sign in the Attendance Register.
- Hons Students can borrow two books and Pass Students can borrow one book at a time against their Library Card.
- The students have to return the book from the College Library before filling up their forms for University Examinations.
- Former students of the College can use the Reading Room facilities.
- Strict silence must be maintained in the Reading Room and other areas.
- Sleeping, eating and having refreshments inside the Library are strictly prohibited.